Saturday, June 20, 2009

Especially to you my friend, only you.

Erm
How to start this...

I feel like
There is something goes wrong between me and you
Isn't?
or am I the only one who feel that way?

I dont know why
I dont know when this begin
I just feel the "coldness"
and hate it, so much.

If I'd done something that hurt you.
Apologize.

and do tell me what's wrong Ok?
I really have no idea.Honestly.
Miscommunication maybe?

I know sooner or later, you'll read this.
Hit me back please.
Honesty is the best policy.







Oh, 1st time aku bermelodrama di sini. But I've to.Sorry.

11 comments:

Maryam Abdul Hadi said...

aw,hope everything goes right btween you two.
soey being noiseyy ^^

n a j w a e said...

U're not bising at all..haha

Hope so =)

MARDI MY said...

so da selesai ke blom???

n a j w a e said...

i dont know

mardi cakap cam taw2 je..
jgn blakon mardi.hahaha!

nadhira khairudin said...

i hote coldness too...warmth is alot better...
settlekn cpt so that u wont freeze from coldness =D

n a j w a e said...

haha..taw xpe..da freezing da ni!

thanx ye kamu sume.

Anonymous said...

weyh.wats going on?

n a j w a e said...

hahahaha!
antara aku dan dia ^^

smile!

aMeNsYaHeR said...

noe wut,
nothing wrong actly..
dont worry k~ cheer!

(ahaha.. mnyebok je)
xle blah~

n a j w a e said...

hello pakcik..i didnt talk about u la
perasan! hua3

oww..u was here? and ur 1st cmment..cngrate! muahaha