Monday, June 15, 2009

Short One, Promise!

Oh
I stumbled on the Cuteness Island~
My paradise
Enough to make me half insane!

So, perasan tak?
This site is still under construction
Jangan terkejut kalau tetibe macam tongkang pecah
Huhu

And last word,
My friends dearie,
I wish you all the best !!

Where the willingness is great, the difficulties cannot be great

Oh. One more cute thing I want to share with u guys.
I dunno about u, but this capture is totally cute =D
Can't help
Heechul-Hangeng-Sungmin-Donghae

Credit to saranghaepopo@z-zest.com


Till then, Salam~

As I promised, sweet and simple =D



6 comments:

nadhira khairudin said...

nice one najwa...
buat kt mne this cute2 things???

HafidzaHalim said...

ohho...saye suda jawab ye..ngee~

??? said...

saye da ade blog...lalalaalal

n a j w a e said...

@Nad:Thanks =D ,Sy men tuka2 HTML layout ni je.
Tuka2 codes die.

@Faiqah: wahaha~ thakx..nme ak jd title.bangga2 ^^

@???: Who are u.lemme guess. Nobita? haha

nadhira khairudin said...

nice one najwa!!~~very nice...

anyway, u r tagged!!~~