Saturday, March 6, 2010

The Meadow

Note: The 1st part was me 3 days ago, not now.
Just let you know, my mood always back and forth.
Haha. Im human with XX in my genes
Can't help being little swingy... at certain time :P

....

Betul betul perlu berhenti menjadi stalker la

Tapi, bilamana manusia menggunakan otak
Sifat ingin tahu itu pasti wujud
Untuk?
Mungkin mencapai kepuasan sendiri
Atau ingin rasa lengkap, macam jingsaw puzzles.

Kalau menuntut ilmu tanpa rasa ingin tahu,apakah itu?

Namun perlu letak boundary antara perlu atau tidak
Necessary or non necessary, you choose
Ya, ini khasnya untuk saya yang sedang menulis

Curiosity killed the cats, babe.

Selepas ini, berpada pada lah
Kalau tak itu namanya busybody

Ya, macam orang selalu kata
Ignorance is a bliss.
So true


Tapi ku masih stalker tetap HO di Hospital Selayang
Miahahaha
Lempang diri sendiri buat perangai buruk!!!




P/s : Not really sure why I kept this as a draft for 3 days,
and what took me so long to finish?


....

Okay now, this is today's post. Kyaa~

Hmm. where should I start, lemme think 1st.
Okay, here now, review timeeee!


Panggil Aku Dahlia


Kisah tentang sengketa antara pemilik ladang teh dari generasi ke generasi
Kisah tentang misteri kematian ibu Dahlia 10 tahun dulu
Kisah tentang macam mana seseorang boleh bangun setelah jatuh
Ceritanya agak serius la, macam ala2 siri penyiasatan pun ada
Hahaha


Surat Ungu Untuk Nuha


Kalau Tanah Andriyana penuh dengan pantun gurindam
Surat Ungu Untuk Nuha penuh dengan puisi
Puisi dia memang la indah
Ada 2 3 puisi yang bila baca, boleh buat hati sayu sama
Heish, janganlah paggil Emo, bukanlah
Sebab ayat Kak Su selalu indah, benda yang tak cantik pun jadi cantik
Benda biasa2 je boleh jadi menarik


"Poets often use many words
To say a simple thing

But it takes thought and time and rhyme

To make a poem sing"



It really depends on you, how you interpret a poem

With that,
P/s : Review is what I feel, what I think...not a synopsis
I hate to write summary :)

...

Psst. I want to confide in ....whoever read this,
Im in Twilight madness, again.
That feeling when finished Twilight for the 1st time
When was it?
September 2008, think so.
After two years.
Bencinya.
Kacau la!

Ignore my maniac please, enough with pink and SJ
Too much to handle
Hahaha
Ok,period!

Just wanna tell my fellow Twilighter out there,
Twilight: The Graphic Novel Vol. I
will be out this 16 March
Sort of like Manga
Collaboration between Steph Meyer and one Korean artist
I like Japanese Manga better, compared to Korean
But, Steph herself appraised this guy for his magnificent work. Woot!

Quite tempting for Twilight & Manga lover
Ngehhh
Will think twice and spend my almost-gone-money wisely
Hahahaha.Kesian.

Im so looking foward to watch Seth in Eclipse this June
He is my favorite guy (or boy) after Edward
But then he will not show up much in Eclipse
Long way to go to Breaking Dawn though
And Seth Clearwater is played by BooBoo Stewart
Really have no idea who he is


So much like Jacob, tanned skin, small eyes, dark hair
Chocolate abs? Not sure.
And plus he is way cuter than Taylor Lautner.Oopsie.
Hahahaha
By his looks,he fits in.
Well, we will see


Escaped from Pop and R&B with "The Meadow"




PP/S : Sorry, too much PS up there.
And please dont complain me being 3 in 1 instant coffee
Tiada mood okay membebel panjang2 di kala kebizian melanda hari hari sekolahku
Compilation.Okay what?
I love compilation albums.

0 comments: