Saturday, October 1, 2011

Yesteryears


Take a little time, walk a little line
,
Get the balance right,
Give a little love, gimme just enough,
So that I can hang on tight.

You're just the one that I've been waiting for,
I'll give you all that I have to give and more,
But don't let me fall,
Don't let me fall.




....



Photobucket
Senyum.

Selak album lama, gelak sorang sorang.
Promise I'll upload the rest *pinky promise*


And last night was awesome.
Having Westlife fan girls staying under the same roof, awww reminiscing the good old days.
I am dying to upload the video of us, but, thanks no thanks.




Aaaaaa, Bukit Jalil melambai lambai *sigh*




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

helloooooo...

Maryam Abdul Hadi said...

Waaaa pic ituu >.>

Itu la org ajk pi bukit jalil ta mau....hehehe

zatil zahidah said...

najwa, kalau awak upload video tu, kite sume jd andartuuu..haha

n a j w a e said...

Hello by Lionel Richie *tiba2*

Yam,sponsor saya nak? haha. tiket x sold out lagi tau huaaaa

Hehe,awak sorang je Tatik.saya dgn Yam stil acceptable lagi (nak buat camne ayu di mana2 HAHA). So Zatil, be good to me okay (TutFrut cup plg besar satuuuu) :P